93% of enterprises who have implemented a large ERP said they have had significant data management issues during the course of their data migration project. Worse, more than 75% of those experienced their data management issues late in the project. Was yours one of them?
There’s a better way. Join Auritas CTO, Deepak Sood, and learn how all of these challenges can be overcome by putting in an intelligent SAP Data Management strategy for any migration scenario – even outside of a move to S/4HANA. You’ll learn:
- Different approaches to Data Migration and New tools to make it seamless
- Elements of Data to address before and during migration (Quality, Volume, Privacy, Governance etc.)
- New techniques to reduce downtime during cutover
- Step-by-step guidance for planning, executing, and verifying your migration
- Biz case for slimming down your DB when moving to S/4
- Switching to S/4 is not simple upgrade, tools like DMC, CVI, ADM can get it structured
- How to reduce storage, save money, and secure your landscape to minimize costs
- Cloud vs. on-prem data migration strategies you can easily tailor to your business
- How to qualify the data to be migrated and the data reconciliation process
- Strategies for sizing your new DB
Please join us on Wednesday, September 9th and come prepared with your questions, as we’ll definitely save time for Q&A.
Title: The Data Management Journey: 10 Strategies for S/4HANA or any Migration
Date: Wednesday, September 9th, 2020
Time : 10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET