Title: How Digital Network Platforms Will Improve Agility & Resilience in Your Supply Chain
Date & Time: May 26, 2021 | 1:00PM ET
Duration: 30 Minute Deep Dive
Digital Platforms Transform Industries. What Can They Do For You?
Digital platform technology has transformed industries. Platforms built by companies like Amazon and Salesforce have changed the way the world buys goods and manages customer relationships.
In this 30-minute session, join supply chain leaders from Merck and TraceLink as they discuss digital platform technology and how it has the ability to power the digital transformation of your supply chain. Our industry pioneers are leveraging digital network technology to increase visibility, improve communication and speed the execution of shared processes with their suppliers. We’re confident after this session you’ll be able to too!
Who Should Attend?
Leaders from manufacturing companies with responsibilities in:
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supplier Quality Management
- External Manufacturing
- Supply Chain IT
See Why. Learn How.
- Learn what a digital network platform is and how it works.
- Understand the capabilities of a digital network platform and the power it gives you to transform product flows, information flows, financial flows, and work flows.
- See how network members – collectively – can act more intelligently than any person, group or computer has ever done before with collective intelligence gathered from a network of networks.
- Hear how Merck is using Agile Process Teams, the industry’s only multienterprise work management application, to enable internal and external teams to build digital networks and securely collaborate on shared work.
In Partnership With:
Join Experts from Merck and TraceLink
Executive Director Supplier Management , Merck
Megan Sewell leads Merck’s Supplier Development Performance Management Systems and Processes organization and is responsible for the global IT systems and processes used to manage supplier performance. She develops, deploys and maintains the technology and business processes used to measure supplier performance and partners with direct material suppliers to execute supplier improvement plans. The result is increase quality and delivery performance year-over-year. Additionally, Megan leads Merck’s Third Party Risk Management program including an enterprise-wide Risk Governance and Oversight Steering Committee.
Shabbir Dahod is President and Chief Executive Officer of TraceLink and a member of the company’s board of directors. He co-founded the company in 2009 with a vision of building a business that will transform how life science companies manage the manufacturing, packaging, distribution, and dispensing of pharmaceutical products across a network of trading partners in the global life sciences supply chain.