Title: Harness the Power of Data to Drive Healthcare Forward
Date & Time: June 2, 2021 | 1pm – 2pm ET | 10am – 11am PT
A New Outlook on Today’s Changing Healthcare Landscape
Together, Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare and Informatica are enabling healthcare organizations to harness the power of data to make healthcare more preventive, predictive, and personalized. Join our webinar to learn how accurate, reliable and trust-worthy data fuels healthcare applications and analytics solutions across the healthcare organization.
A Digital Roadmap to the Future of Healthcare
After just one hour, learn how healthcare companies can:
- Gain access to relevant, trust-worthy and accurate healthcare data to power healthcare applications and analytics solutions
- Enhance patient experience with comprehensive patient data
- Protect sensitive patient information across complex healthcare organizations data estate.
Why Our Webinars Are Different
- Join the convo with ease: You don’t need to download or install any software to join us, just internet access! Not to mention, it’s absolutely free.
- Don’t just watch, truly connect with healthcare industry recognized visionaries by asking your most pressing questions during our LIVE Q&A session.
- We’ve done the work for you: Hours or research, tons of insights, and industry-backed findings packed into a one-hour interactive virtual experience for your team.
- Watch on-demand: Can’t join us live? We’ll send the full recording to your email after the close of the webinar—add your name to our guest list and you’re in!
- For experts, by experts: Hear from talent leaders with decades of experience in healthcare management, patient experience, and data management
National Director for AI, Health & Life Sciences, Microsoft
Tom focuses on strategies for digital transformation applied to performance optimization including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Cognitive Services. He previously served as Director of Organizational Performance for Microsoft’s health incubator (Health Solutions Group).
Prior to Microsoft, Tom served as a Senior Director at GE Healthcare with global responsibilities for revenue cycle analytics and operational performance solutions.
Lawry was founder and CEO of Verus, a healthcare software company named as one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Washington Companies for three consecutive years and to the Deloitte Fast 500 Technologies list.
For twelve years Lawry served in various executive management roles in hospitals and integrated delivery networks. He has published numerous articles on using technology to innovate healthcare. His new book from HIMSS & CRC Press is: Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: A Leader’s Guide to Winning in the New Age of Intelligent Health Systems.
Chief Healthcare Strategist , Informatica
Richard Cramer is currently the Chief Healthcare Strategist for Informatica. He is a 25-year veteran of the healthcare industry, having spent time in senior technology leadership roles at The University of Pennsylvania Health System and UMass Memorial Health Care, as well as leading healthcare marketing and product strategy for SeeBeyond (acquired by Oracle) and Informatica.
Richard is a frequent speaker on innovation in healthcare analytics and next generation data management strategies that allow organizations to get the most out of their data assets, quickly. Richard graduated from the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs with a degree in Computer Science, and is a private pilot and flies gliders for fun outside of work.