The AWS Well Architected Framework sets the standard in scalability and growth while building on the cloud. Organizations must also uphold their portion of the AWS Shared Responsibility Model, which integrates comprehensive security controls and automated processes into its cloud infrastructure to enable a secure foundation on which you can build.
Edrans, a DevOps, IT, and software consultancy, leveraged Trend Micro Cloud One™ Conformity to help a well-funded startup gain compliance within a Well Architected Framework at the click of a button. As a result, the startup dropped misconfigurations from 300 down to 10, improving its security compliance score to 95%, while upholding the Shared Responsibility Model.
In This Webinar, You’ll Learn To:
- Build guardrails, governance, and policy around your framework
- Gain visibility and address compliance issues all within a single platform
- Enable continuous compliance and improvement through proactive monitoring, scanning, and auto-remediation
- Ensure that your infrastructure meets the AWS Well Architected Framework threshold
- Sameer Kumar Vasanthapuram, Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
- Aaron Ansari, North America VP of Sales, Trend Micro
- Joe Henderson, General Manager – North America, Edrans
Who Should Attend?
CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, VPs of IT, IT Administrators, Software Developers, Software Development Managers, System Architects
To Unlock This Resource Please Fill Following Details