Title: How to Drive A 5-30% Shipping Cost Reduction Without Disrupting Distribution
Date & Time: June 9th, 2021 | Time: 1pm ET
Duration: 1 hour
What you’ll gain in under 60 minutes…
Leveraging a strong third-party fulfillment partnership for inventory management, pick and pack, shipping, and returns management can unlock enormous opportunities for your business. But, with thousands of providers to choose from with variable pricing options, different contract formats, locations all over the country and services upon services, how can you have peace-of-mind that you’re getting the greatest value from your 3PL?
Get this— 4 in 5 merchants overpay for 3PL and fulfillment services!
On June 9, join industry-leading shipping and logistics consultants as they address the challenges medical device and pharma shippers are confronting. We’ll go into depth on how to navigate the most challenging shipping and pricing landscape to date and in-depth case studies on exactly how their clients are facing the current environment.
Not only will you have all your questions answered LIVE, but you’ll receive these key insights:
- How to leverage fulfillment data analytics and forecasting to negotiate carrier and 3PL contracts
- Common negotiation pitfalls and overlooked contract elements
- Diversifying your carrier mix and implications on cost and transit times
- How and when to consider regional carriers
It’s time for you and your team to improve your bottom-line with insights into one of your largest cost centers – shipping!
- How to reduce parcel & LTL costs up to 30%
- How to reduce 3PL and Warehousing & Fulfillment costs while improving service
- How to interpret your shipping & fulfillment data for maximum value
- Steps to improve time-in-transit
Senior Consultant, Shipware
Prior to his work at Shipware, Matt spent nine years as a Senior Pricing Advisor at FedEx, where he analyzed pricing programs and wrote pricing contracts for some of FedEx’s largest e-commerce and retail shippers. He also managed projects for the FedEx pricing Global Pricing Approval Systems and the Strategic Account Executive Inputs. Matt earned an MBA in Finance from the University of Pittsburgh’s Joseph M. Katz School of Business and a BS in Computer Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh.
Managing Director of 3PL Optimization , Shipware
Steve has served in numerous leadership roles in the Third Party Logistics (3PL) industry for three decades and is the Managing Director of 3PL optimization strategy and engagement execution at Shipware.
He possesses extensive experience in 3PL fulfillment services contract optimization and has held leadership roles overseeing procurement, finance, operations, sales and marketing for leading 3PLs, such as Archway Marketing, Harte Hanks and RightSide Up. Steve founded, built and executed exit strategies at multiple 3PLs over the past 25 years. Currently he leads the team at Shipware focused on value-based, adaptable sourcing strategies for 3PL and transportation optimization. Steve is a Certified Public Accountant and has been a featured speaker at numerous conferences, including Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, Internet Retailer Conference and National Conference on Operations and Fulfillment.
Why Our Webinars Are Different
- Join the convo with ease: You don’t need to download or install any software to join us, just internet access! Not to mention, it’s absolutely free.
- Don’t just watch, truly connect with healthcare industry recognized visionaries by asking your most pressing questions during our LIVE Q&A session.
- We’ve done the work for you: Hours or research, tons of insights, and industry-backed findings packed into a one-hour interactive virtual experience for your team.
- Watch on-demand: Can’t join us live? We’ll send the full recording to your email after the close of the webinar—add your name to our guest list and you’re in!
- For experts, by experts: Hear from talent leaders with decades of experience in talent management and diversity & inclusion efforts.