Title: Compounding Benefits: Improving Customer Experience and Product Quality Through Root Cause Analysis
Date & Time: June 22, 2021 | 1:00pm ET
Identify Problems Early, Close the Loop With Your Field Service Teams
Companies today frequently compete based on customer experience. According to a study by PwC, one in three consumers say they will walk away from a brand they love after just one bad experience. But how do you prevent negative experiences in the first place? How do you recognize when a customer problem is actually a product quality problem that could impact not just one customer, but your entire install base?
Your most valuable resources for solving this issue are the field service technicians and customer service agents on the front lines of support. Their feedback is critical to identifying problems early. Closing the loop with your field teams allows you not only to uncover issues, but also to understand their root causes and take corrective actions quickly, before they impact the customer experience.
Join us on 6/22 and learn how to close the loop with your field service and customer service teams to improve your product and service quality. You’ll see the benefits of a closed-loop process as well as how you can structure the process for your own organization.
We’ll cover topics like:
- Understanding the value of the data you already possess and recognizing the clues (i.e. cases, work orders, asset readings, sensor data) in order to identify what requires further investigation
- The value of early detection and exactly how to prevent future issues and safety concerns
- An in-depth analysis on predictive intelligence and how it can help you and your team identify problems and deploy changes quickly
Product Management Director – Field Service Management, ServiceNow
Rob is an evangelist in all things field service related. With over 25 years of experience supporting service organization (including GE Healthcare, Cummins, Parker Hannifin and Johnson Controls), Rob promotes best practices around call
center, field service, contract management, asset management, preventive maintenance, depot repair, and product recalls. Rob understands the complexities of service in regulated and validated environments and welcomes the chance to discuss strategies to enhance the value and ROI of your service operations.
Why Our Webinars Are Different
- Join the convo with ease: You don’t need to download or install any software to join us, just internet access! Not to mention, it’s absolutely free.
- Don’t just watch, truly connect with healthcare industry recognized visionaries by asking your most pressing questions during our LIVE Q&A session.
- We’ve done the work for you: Hours or research, tons of insights, and industry-backed findings packed into a one-hour interactive virtual experience for your team.
- Watch on-demand: Can’t join us live? We’ll send the full recording to your email after the close of the webinar—add your name to our guest list and you’re in!
- For experts, by experts: Hear from talented leaders with decades of industry experience.