New data locations and application types, data growth, increased data value, more-demanding recovery time objectives, and ransomware challenge backup implementations. Infrastructure and operations leaders responsible for data protection will need to adopt new backup technologies and procedures.
- Coping with ever-increasing volumes and value of data produced by the digital business.
- Protecting data and dealing with new application types, regardless of location — whether it’s in the data center, at the edge, in the cloud or at a SaaS provider.
- Finding effective ways to reduce costs and accelerate recovery times.
- Ensuring the backup remains a secure last line of defense to protect against threats from ransomware.
- Continuing to protect legacy platforms and maintain access to backup data with multiyear retention requirements.
To read more, please download this whitepaper…
To Unlock This Resource Please Fill Following Details